Oxford Physical Therapy Centers lead in musculoskeletal healthcare by serving, rehabilitating, and caring for the total patient and athlete. Our commitment is demonstrated by engaging in education, advancing our profession, and acting as a resource to our community.
Oxford Physical Therapy Centers is a physical therapist owned facility committed to serving our neighbors. In operation since 1993, Oxford Physical Therapy Centers provide excellent, progressive care with the highest in standards of physical therapy care.
Upon choosing Oxford Physical Therapy Centers, our physical therapists and physical therapy assistants will evaluate and treat your injury. Our goal, as physical therapists and physical therapy assistants, is to help the patient return to as normal a lifestyle as possible.
Oxford Physical Therapy Centers believe in serving the communities we call home. Beyond providing excellent rehabilitation services to the community at large, Oxford Physical Therapy Centers is extensively involved with the following:
- High school athletic programs throughout Cincinnati
- Educational seminars and classes
- Sponsors and provides coverage to various community events
- Speaks to area civic and school groups on topics such as fitness, wellness, ergonomics in the work place, injury prevention, and career development
- Develop working relationships with other businesses who are working towards promoting wellness and a healthy lifestyle
Please let us know of any opportunity to serve you or a group with which you are affiliated. Every effort is made to uphold our total commitment to excellence in prevention, treatment, and education. These activities are another way Oxford Physical Therapy Centers puts its commitment into action for our community family. For more information, click here to e-mail Wesleigh Cummings or call 513.701.6100.