A post offer screen (job placement analysis) is a specifically designed test to determine an individual’s safe physical capacity as it relates to the essential functions of the position that has been offered to the candidate.
- The process starts with our analysis of the essential functions of the job and the employer’s validation of our assessment
- A customized analysis is then created to test the essential functions of each position
Implementation of post-offer or job placement testing is shown to be a cost-effective method to lower the injury rates and incidence of work related injuries. Oxford Physical Therapy Centers commitment to meeting an employer’s needs are as follows:
- Ability to customize a pre-employment screen to job/industry in which we are testing
- We work with several national providers as well as local providers to construct these screens to be job specific
- Ability to perform the screens onsite at the employers location or at one of our 11 convenient locations
- Competitively price the pre-employment screens depending on the time involved and the number of screens to be performed
If you are interested in talking with an Oxford Physical Therapy Centers representative to better determine what type of screen will best fit your needs or if you need more information regarding pre-employment screens, please call 859.538.1165.