Vestibular rehabilitation is a type of physical therapy that addresses patients who are limited by dizziness, imbalance, and/or vertigo. The vestibular system consists of the inner ear and the brain which work together to process information from our senses, such as our vision and sense of touch. Using this input from our senses, the inner ear and brain control a person's balance and eye movements.
- Are you dizzy?
- Do you have vertigo or BPPV?
- Do you have a fear of falling?
- Do you have dizziness caused by neck problems?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please call us to get started with your vestibular & balance rehabilitation program!
Our Specialized Program Allows You to Meet Your Goals Quickly Through:
- Highly qualified clinicians
- Individualized, goal-driven patient care
- Supervised and guided exercise program
What Can You Expect?
- Our licensed and specialized clinicians will evaluate your symptoms and create a treatment program to meet your individual needs.
- We will listen to you describe how your symptoms are affecting your life and build a program to get you back to doing the things you enjoy.
- Your individualized program will include a variety of activities to treat your dizziness and imbalance including: gait training, hands on activities, exercise with balance equipment, and treatment for vertigo and BPPV.
For a quick video about Vestibular & Balance Rehabilitation, click here!
Please contact our Blue Ash Center at 513.745.9877 to schedule an appointment with one of our Vestibular & Balance specialists!